Welcome to Dyslexic Insight
As a parent and teacher I understand you’re looking for information and support to challenges relating to dyslexia and literacy learning. Dyslexic Insight offers a range of strategies to assist parents, teachers and students reach their full potential as confident individuals with literacy. My diverse range of services include:
- Tutoring for Dyslexic students
- Tutoring for students with literacy needs (reading, spelling and writing)
- Resources and tools for aiding dyslexic and literacy needs students and their families
- Support and information for teachers and schools
- Individual Education and Learning Plans to help parents and teachers get the student on track
- Publications and books to aid families and schools with their learning
I understand the importance of helping families with quality strategies for the long term.
Learning is challenging and affects not only the child but also the whole family. I’m here to assist and support all families and schools looking for qualified dyslexia tutoring and teaching in Adelaide. Along with assisting those to understand dyslexia and implementing strategies for learning and growth.
Please contact me regarding tutoring for your child.
Dyslexia and Literacy Tutoring Adelaide
Classes are conducted with individuals or pairs. Tuition in Adelaide is available.
- At my room at Office 5, 1/188 Fullarton Road, Dulwich on Monday and Tuesday
- During School hours – private dyslexia and literacy tutoring
- Before or after school hours – private dyslexia and literacy tutoring
- Please contact me regarding tutoring in regional South Australia and Australia wide
With over 20 years teaching experience in varied and diverse educational roles allows me to work with a diverse range of students and families.
- Preschool to Year 7
- South Australian and Queensland Education Department primary schools
- New Zealand Education primary school
- Catholic Education primary schools
- Independent schools
- SPELD tutor and private tutor
- Japanese language teacher
- Online facilitator for Swinburne University for education
- Bachelor of Teaching (Primary), Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Level 1 and 2 Teaching Students with Dyslexia
Online Dyslexia Tutoring
Dyslexic Insight are specialist Dyslexia teachers and can offer your child Zoom tutoring that suits your needs. We’ve successfully adapted the Playberry Dyslexia Solutions Multisensory Literacy Program to work online in a Zoom tutoring that’s proven to be fun, interesting and still gets the important results for your child with their literacy development.See more about online tutoring
The Dyslexia & Literacy ProgramThe program I primarily utilise the Playberry Dyslexia Solutions Multisensory Literacy Program, is based on the internationally recognised and highly successful Hickey Multi-Sensory Literacy Program. This is is recommended by the British Dyslexia Association and the International Dyslexia Association USA.
It is a phonics based literacy program that focuses on reading, spelling and writing. It is a well structured and reinforces continual understanding of literacy rules and processes, which helps support students with their dyslexia and learning. During literacy tutoring sessions, students are catered for by providing a program to suit their individual needs. The different activities are designed to revise work and to teach and practise new skills, as well as incorporating different fun methods to help the learner achieve success.
Please contact me regarding tutoring or more information.